Testing is one of the best tools available in our multi-layered approach to slow the spread of COVID-19. It is critical to know if you have been infected after being exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms of the virus so you can prevent spreading it to others.
Who should get tested?
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or if you were a close contact of someone with COVID-19, you should get tested regardless of your vaccination status. Close contact means being within six feet of someone for 15 minutes or more over the course of a day, with or without a mask or face covering.
If you are getting tested because you had close contact with someone who has COVID-19, it’s best if you wait three days after you were together before taking a test. The test is less accurate if you get tested too soon. You should stay home and away from others while you wait.
If I’ve been fully vaccinated, should I still get tested?
While breakthrough cases are uncommon, fully vaccinated people should still get tested if they have symptoms of COVID-19. If you were a close contact of someone with COVID-19, you should also get tested.
The following are free COVID-19 testing times and locations offered by Curative. Visit curative.com for available appointments near you.
- 694 NE 4th Ave, Canby, OR 97013
- Thursday through Monday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 13500 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97005
- Monday through Friday, 12 to 7 p.m.
- 2324 SE College Loop, Redmond, OR 97756
- Thursday through Monday, 12 to 7 p.m.
- 2600 NW College Way, Bend, OR 97703
- Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Hoodview Church of God (11/19/2021)
- 1530 MT Hood Ave, Woodburn, OR 97071
- Monday through Friday , 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 1 Peninger Rd, Central Point, OR 97502
- Sunday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 834 N Main St, Independence, OR 97351
- Saturday, 12pm-5pm
- 1300 SE Stark St #203, Portland, OR 97227
- Wed-Sun 4pm-10pm
- 3939 N Mississippi Ave, Portland, OR 97214
- Wed-Sun 4pm-10pm
True West Aladdin Theater
- 3017 SE Milwaukie Ave, Portland, OR 97202
- Tue-Sun 4pm-10pm
The Old Church Concert Hall
- 1422 SW 11th Ave, Portland, OR 97201
- Mon-Fri 9:30am-3:30pm
Rose City Futsal-East
- 5010 NE Oregon St., Portland, OR 97213
- Mon – Fri 3pm-9pm; Sat – Sun 8am-6pm
Rose City Futsal-West
- 10831 SW Cascade Ave, Tigard, OR 97223
- Mon-Tue Fri: 3pm-8pm; Sat – Sun 8am-5pm
Les Schwab Amphitheater
- 344 SW Shevlin Hixon Dr, Bend, OR 97702
- Mon, Tue, Thu-Sun, 12pm-7pm
The Craterian Theater
- 16 S Bartlett St, Medford, OR 97501
- Mon- Fri 10am – 4pm + Show Days