As we see an increase in cases and hospitalizations, many of us may be remembering how we have flattened the curve when our hospitals and health care systems were threatened in the past. Let’s recommit to taking steps to protect ourselves, our loved ones and our communities. We can rise to the challenge.
- Get vaccinated and help your friends, family and neighbors get vaccinated.
- Wear face coverings in public indoor spaces and most public outdoor spaces.
- Keep our gatherings small.
- Stay home when we’re sick.
- Wash our hands often.
- Physically distance from those we don’t live with.