At your vaccination appointment you should get a vaccination card that tells you what COVID-19 vaccine you received, the date you received it, and where you received it.
If you’re fully vaccinated, you may be able to enter some indoor places without wearing a mask, but only if you show them your vaccination card. Here are some tips about your vaccination card:
- Keep your vaccination card in a safe place.
- Take a picture of your vaccination card as a backup copy.
- Don’t laminate your card in case another shot may need to be added to it.
- Keep your card in a waterproof container.
- Don’t share your card on social media unless you cover your personal information.
This article first appeared in the June 1, 2021 issue of Oregon Coronavirus Update.